PDA

View Full Version : csgo review

xEnjiN
01-23-2017, 01:31 PM
hell its my review about csgo cheat of aimjunkies

i have used 6 cheats so far for csgo.

and they are all better than this xD

the aimbot is very rage like (you cant play very legit with it)

aimbot has simple bones like head,body,chest lol this cheat needs Aimbot "Nearest" hitbox checks

this cheat needs extra stuff to get to work such like simple Steam Overlay off ???? no other cheat asked to turn it off to get it to work.

Smooth Aim is not smooth its like lagging aim... your aim teleports on small distances to the enemy............

i have copy pasted cheat from free cheat sites and its even better than this hahahaha.

---------------------

The cheat needs some Legit improvemend not hack vs hack trash.
aimbot hitbox (nearest) dynamic fov! this is very important for legit aimbot
the ESP is very good.
colors are good too
the recoil crosshair is nice too.
radar is nice
anti stream overlay is very good. (used other cheat and was streaming with it ) so this feature is very good
the Recoil control system (rcs) is good !! for legit plays.
Smooth aim needs tweaks

--
Also noticed a bug when going to desktop and back i get invisible screen i hear the ingame sounds but i cant see csgo.

so i stop use this cheat because i get mad when im using it.:fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:

CptPat
01-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the honest review.

Optix
01-23-2017, 02:55 PM
- Please try the beta cheat and tell me if you're still having issues with smooth aim (you should keep the value under ~1 as it's time in seconds to reach your target).
- I have also added closest bone to the beta cheat.
- Disabling Steam Overlay should not be necessary in most cases, but has been known to cause problems for some so it's generally one of the first trouble shooting steps that support staff will go through.
- There are a ton of legitimate features, but if you have any other requests then just ask and ye shall receive. Seems that every specific feature set you reviewed you had a positive experience with other than legitimate but really only gave one request despite the incredibly negative review of that aspect of the cheat.

xEnjiN
01-23-2017, 04:46 PM
- Please try the beta cheat and tell me if you're still having issues with smooth aim (you should keep the value under ~1 as it's time in seconds to reach your target).
- I have also added closest bone to the beta cheat.
- Disabling Steam Overlay should not be necessary in most cases, but has been known to cause problems for some so it's generally one of the first trouble shooting steps that support staff will go through.
- There are a ton of legitimate features, but if you have any other requests then just ask and ye shall receive. Seems that every specific feature set you reviewed you had a positive experience with other than legitimate but really only gave one request despite the incredibly negative review of that aspect of the cheat.

thank you for answer

I just tested the csgo beta cheat ( i thought its just for skins ) and yes the new smooth aim is better

closet bone yes i mean that aimbot nearest! thanks.

i would like to have

+Auto Accept MatchMaking the greenbutton (cuz i dont like waiting)
+Sound ESP ( i like playing with music:)) cheat should show "*step*" or just waves under his feet. with color red
++Dynamic Fov for aimbot (it will be same fov doenst matter if you are far away or close to the enemy)
+Ranks shown in TAB easier so see (had on other cheat was cool)
+Name Spam AIMJUNKIES.COM (changes your name 5 times to aimjunkies.com)

also a VERY annyoing bug when i alt tab and try to go back to csgo i cant lol a small black screen appear on top left and nothing.... i have to restart csgo....................

CptPat
01-23-2017, 04:51 PM
thank you for answer

I just tested the csgo beta cheat ( i thought its just for skins ) and yes the new smooth aim is better

i would like to have

+Sound ESP ( i like playing with music:)) cheat should show "*step*" or just waves under his feet. with color red
++Dynamic Fov for aimbot (it will be same fov doenst matter if you are far away or close to the enemy)

also a VERY annyoing bug when i alt tab and try to go back to csgo i cant lol a small black screen appear on top left and nothing.... i have to restart csgo....................

Play in windowed borderless mode and place your suggestions in the CS:GO suggestion forum.

xEnjiN
01-23-2017, 06:46 PM
Play in windowed borderless mode and place your suggestions in the CS:GO suggestion forum.

you lose fps if you play on borderless windowed if you didnt know that.

Optix
01-23-2017, 11:56 PM
thank you for answer

i would like to have

All have been added to my to do list and should be done within the week.

xEnjiN
01-24-2017, 12:30 PM
All have been added to my to do list and should be done within the week.

thx

h4yuser
01-29-2017, 12:30 AM
hitscan = nearest aimbot sir :)