PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bugs in Killing Floor 2's hack

Harker
02-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi. I think there's a bug in Killing Floor's hack, specifically regarding the Field Medic perk (class) guns. Normally, the healing darts are decreased when used (shot from the medic guns), but generate over time. However, regardless to whether Unlimited Ammo is None, Magazine, or Full, the healing darts can go down to zero, then freeze there and never really regenerate, with the medic assault rifle, for example. A temporary solution that I use is to switch guns, then switch back to main gun, but even that doesn't work every time; it's unreliable.

Another bug involves guns for perks like the Firebug and the Demolitionist. When Unlimited Ammo is set to Magazine or Full, those perks' weapons simply do no damage anymore.

If there's another place to post these bugs, please give me the link, as I couldn't find where else to post them. I couldn't find even a specific section just for Killing Floor 2. Thanks.

Gunrunner
02-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback. The admins and coders review the forum when they have time so I'm sure they will see this feedback.

KamisExperiment
02-06-2017, 03:59 PM
Here is where you can report any bugs for the coder to see for killing floor 2: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f713/wishlist-buglist-do-73400/

Harker
02-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Thank you very much. I'll check that link now and repost there.

KamisExperiment
02-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Its no problem.
Question Answered

//Closed