PDA

View Full Version : League of legends

strc0pier
02-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Pretty much I'd like to see what kind of champions are supported for the cheat itself so I would be sure about if it is worth buying or not.

Drakoni
02-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Quite a few are supported along with many of the people who are making plugins taking requests constantly. There are also a few AIO's including a global AIO which you can customize to do the basics.

Alternatively you can purchase the 3 day package of LoL for $1.30 to try it out to see if you like it.

strc0pier
02-11-2017, 03:21 PM
But isn't it better for your future customers to see what kind of assemblies does your cheat provide and how well do they work? Would be good if someone would start a video series demonstrating all of those scripts too :) I heard that your orbwalker is godlike, but the negative thing about it is that there are only a few scripts supported for the champs.

Drakoni
02-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Currently the plugins listed are in a VIP only location which requires a subscription to view them. We have many plugins made currently along with AIOs as I mentioned. As for videos those are still being worked on and pending while Evade is being completed.

chenzhixiong
02-13-2017, 02:42 AM
Requesting support for China