PDA

View Full Version : conan exiles speedhack

waltobc6
03-11-2017, 08:09 AM
hey guys you created a safe aimbot and ESP model for this game which is protected and undetected by BattlEye
so here is a really game changing suggestion -> implant a speedhack init - like CE default one has is more then needed.

with speedhack you become a god ingame, can run fast, loot fast...

you guys should really add that, and then lots of players gona buy it!

is so simple to add speedhack if you guys manage to pass BattlEye protection.

vaelxn
03-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Hi sir , speedhack is definitely server sided and would not be possible for it to appear in a multiplayer game

waltobc6
03-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Hi sir , speedhack is definitely server sided and would not be possible for it to appear in a multiplayer game

what you mean?
you speedhack the client, which is client side.
there are no serverside protection, meaning you can loot X times faster
server only read that you for example "hit 4times" the stone, so he gives you stone more fast.
you hit a mob , just X times faster , so in that milisecond u send by client to server -> "hit this mob X times"

i guess by reading logs you can findout, but what you mean that its definitely server side?

i used CE default speedhack before Funcom brought back BE service on official, and it was magic.

vaelxn
03-11-2017, 08:37 AM
This game uses Unreal Engine 4 sir so features like speed hack / god mod etc are most probably server sided and not possible in multiplayer game

waltobc6
03-11-2017, 12:15 PM
This game uses Unreal Engine 4 sir so features like speed hack / god mod etc are most probably server sided and not possible in multiplayer game

sir, do you read what i said?
i did speedhack with default CE speedhack.

what server side ur talking about.......

waltobc6
03-12-2017, 11:10 AM
sir, do you read what i said?
i did speedhack with default CE speedhack.

what server side ur talking about.......

no answer?

chouaster65
03-12-2017, 12:32 PM
You can Post that suggestion here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f801/wishlist-buglist-do-93390/

stevenyang0430
03-21-2017, 08:11 AM
no answer?

I do believe it is possible, but it's really hard and you don't want BE to have any chance detecting it. Having a extra block of code in the game is a big give away for BE so it will be very hard I believe.
But there are other things that can make you godlike ;)