PDA

View Full Version : GTA5 Review

xxYasuo
03-15-2017, 12:10 AM
Literally the most garbage hack I've ever used in my life thus far.

If you wanna roll the dice to see if a hotkey gonna work, Aimjunkies is for you.
You want core functions to actually work? Nah.
Money spawning extremely inconsistent? Check.
Car speedhack literally makes gravity suck you into the ground 10x harder so you can't make basic jumps in a race.
AIMBOT is not even a feature in this hack. Literally 0 aimbot/autoaim
The menu is confusing and to use it I have to stand in the middle of the city spinning my camera punching around in circles.
The design is terrible, click registration is terrible.
To select players to effect I have to use the arrow keys, which also happen to open up the phone and make me click random ****.
You'll need a text book manual to spawn cars, because between terrible click registration, terrible layout, terrible wording, and no actual "spawn car" button makes it near impossible to do anything.

I can kinda make some money by trying to do races and speedhacking them, but again hotkeys to turn on speedhacks only work half the time, so when I go on big jumps I just get sucked the the ground and have to restart the checkpoint.

Not even going into the speed hacking for running around the city because cars dont spawn, that doesn't work correctly either.

Review: 3/10

I've seen free hacks that were better and didn't get me banned.

EDIT: I just tried Gmod, I literally cant click any menus to join a game. I can't even close the game, I to task-manager the ****.
I don't think I can buy anything here again lol. Felt like a Great-Value brand of hacks.

Azza99976
03-15-2017, 12:29 AM
sorry, u feel that way sir our cheats are the best out there with a lot of happy customers we have a lot of cheats available to use sir and should try a few of them out see how you like them :}

regards azza99976

MULISHA
03-15-2017, 12:31 AM
Refunded your 24 hour access. We have many customers that enjoy using it. Some cheats take more knowledge then others. Seems this one is not for you.

5E538171CT8765334 refunded

Regards