PDA

View Full Version : BF3 Cheat and General Opinion

Wookiee
03-16-2017, 06:42 PM
So, im a long time member and been using the CSGO cheat before.
I had no problems running that what so ever, so I figured I'd try it out on Battlefield 3 that i just bought together with a friend.

To my disappointment i instantly ran into issues where game crashed over and over. Eventually i got a bluescreen.
Once i recovered from that my game no longer launched which forced me to reinstall.
By this point i was done trying to use the hack and just rather play legit. Asked admin nicely for a refund, explaining why.. that got denied!

Now when i just tried to log in to check if my subscription was still active it tells me im not VIP. But on forum it tells me I am.
So to sum things up.. im really disappointed with things and a bit sad about being declined a refund for a cheat I cant use. Dont think i'll spend more money on AJ. Sorry.

JamalDaKillah
03-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Did you join LiveChat or TeamSpeak to be assisted with the issues you were having?

Drakoni
03-16-2017, 06:52 PM
The reason why you do not have a subscription any more is due to you breaking our Terms of Service by disputing the charge against us. If you wish to no longer purchase with us that is fine and your decision sir.

Also I'd like to point out the reason you were denied a refund is because the cheat works perfectly fine ( I tested it today for over an hour without fail ) and you have had multiple injections; We do not offer refunds on used products unless under extreme circumstances. You sent me a private message which I responded to you directly with that and also advising you to come on our live support or Teamspeak, which you did not, so we could look at the problem and fix it for you. All in all your review is somewhat disheartening that you not only wouldn't even let us attempt to help you but you disputed the charge against us and expect the subscription to remain active after filing said dispute.

As to why the forums kept you VIP is a random bug; I went ahead and fixed your user group to reflect that you are a "Registered User" seeing as to how you disputed the purchase with us and no longer have a subscription making you no longer a VIP here.

Wookiee
03-16-2017, 07:36 PM
Imo I shouldn't HAVE to go through the troubles i did and then talk with support, asking me questions about the most obvious solutions and things i already considered myself. I'm by no means new to the scene and can most of the time troubleshoot things myself.

When i purchase something, like I did with the CSGO hack.. i expect it to not give me more issues then good times. Which in this case, it did.
And just because something works for you, doesn't mean it'll work for me. There's a lot of variables to count in. But no point in arguing :) As I said in PM, i could inject but game was crashing on me after a short while. Most of the times it crashed WHILE i tried to inject, 5-10 minutes I think was the longest session.
I just before buying this saw someone leave a review about GTA5 that he "didn't like the cheat and it was lacking/broken features". I guess that qualified to get a refund. I never "expected" my subscription to remain, i was looking to see if it was still active or not, as I saw 2 other games was included in dropdown menu that i thought about looking up. Think that was misinterpreted, my bad.

All in all, im frustrated and will wait for the dispute results, if needed taking it further. Sorry but you dealt me that hand. Not something i enjoy doing, but im not a rich kid that can throw money around me for things im not able to fully use with that much complication.

JamalDaKillah
03-16-2017, 07:44 PM
You were offered help to get it working flawlessly for you in the PM you did with Drakoni and the second PM you did with myself. Good luck in future endeavors sir.

/closed