PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1

Randy Marsh
03-23-2017, 10:51 PM
Just purchased the hack, too me a couple to find menu button (Home) probably would of found it if I searched the forums better. Haven't been using aimbot just the esp and OMG I forgot I put auto knifing on and when an enemy got close to me and I auto knifed him my smile was two miles long, that was so cool. Just been using Esp to locate other team and the hack works flawless. If I meet another hacker using the aimbot I'll pop my on to pick him off repeatedly but other than that I don't intend to use it. Friendly staff, very helpful,very professional, very glad to be here. Came here from reading good reviews and AJ have met my expectations. two thumbs up from Randy Marsh

JamalDaKillah
03-23-2017, 11:20 PM
Glad you are enjoying the cheats sir. Auto Knife is always a nice surprise when you forget about it and someone gets too close haha. Have fun.

MULISHA
03-24-2017, 12:22 AM
Hey welcome and thanks for your review sir.

Have a good one.
Mulisha

Azza99976
03-24-2017, 12:40 AM
glad your enjoying sir :}

Randy Marsh
03-26-2017, 12:33 AM
being notified that I'm being watched in spectator mode is icing on the cake, LOVE the hacks guys.

MULISHA
03-26-2017, 01:37 AM
Hahah have fun man, yea that helps to tone you down a bit when you see someone is watching.

Regards