PDA

View Full Version : I played like a fool

WarHacker
04-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have had a total of 2 accounts banned in war thunder. The first one I have used for over a year, and I will admit I may have been rough with the hack a few times.

However, on my new account that I have been using for the past 2-3 months, I have only been using ESP, and no other features, and today it has been banned.

The features are good, however the risk is very high.

MoNk3ey
04-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Hey,

this has nothing to do with the cheat itself.
It comes down to the way you play which in this case was probably too obvious and you got reported too much.

That's why all others are not banned.

-MoNk3ey

WarHacker
04-03-2017, 02:15 PM
Hi,
As I said I only used ESP and made it very subtle. The first banwave was over 450+ people, and this one today was 200+ people. I disagree that I got reported too much and it being obvious based on that.

MoNk3ey
04-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Hey,

it does not matter if you only use esp, if it is too obvious, they will report you and admins will investigate.
The banwaves clearly didn't hit us at all. We have alot WarThunder subscribers and like 3 got banned this "wave" on our site.

They collect players that they ban and release the bans at 1 day, so thats another sign of you playing too obvious.
You can disagree with me on that. But it does not change the outcome as the cheat is undetected as we speak.

We have alot staff members who use the cheat daily and are not banned, because they do not play obvious. Including myself.
Just dont aim trough walls or try to shoot enemys trough wall or shoot them when you normaly cant see them cause they are for example behind trees, very far aways etc.

-MoNk3ey

JamalDaKillah
04-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Yes it still is.

xevanf
04-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Even though your actions are subtle, but it doesn't stop others from reporting your account. Then the game devs takes a look at your demos, etc... Then bam.
That may be the reason why you are banned, not because of the cheat. If the cheat was detected, then EVERYONE would be banned.

WarHacker
04-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Uh ok, why would you change the title of the thread? Thats not too mature/professional.

I will still be using the hack on a new account now, I will do exactly what you say and come back in the future to see what happens.

MULISHA
04-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Uh ok, why would you change the title of the thread? Thats not too mature/professional.

I will still be using the hack on a new account now, I will do exactly what you say and come back in the future to see what happens.I will tell you why because you claim hundreds have been banned and this is false information. Just because you are banned does not warrant you tell our customers to not purchase because you played like a saint in the game and never did anything wrong. THIS is why I edited your thread.

You are cheating you accept the Terms of service when you click purchase, Now accept this and get a new free account with a new email and DO not spend money on an account you can not afford to lose.

Good day sir.

And change your PC name to something that does not tie you down like you have currently sir,

Double edit and your steam name matches your PC name almost to the Tee, Also never put your real name on steam come on man.

Clean your trails
https://youtu.be/01EIY3AVa-I

WarHacker
04-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Hey,
I got a response from WT support and they said that the mass check involved checking server logs to find accounts that were started with a modified client.

Perhaps that can be of help to anyone.

xevanf
04-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Hey,
I got a response from WT support and they said that the mass check involved checking server logs to find accounts that were started with a modified client.

Perhaps that can be of help to anyone.

Thank you sir, and please just check our thread on what to do after you have been banned HERE (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/precautions-take-after-being-banned-71943/)!

WarHacker
04-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Thank you :)

Man-of-Albion
04-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Hi
This is not a review, please post on the correct page