PDA

View Full Version : Questions about hwid tokens

jvls95
04-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Before I buy I would appreciate some clarification about hwid tokens.

1. How does hwid tokens work?
2. How many do I get once I purchase a hack?
3. What's the price (I can't see it) ?

That's all I want to know, and I will be ready to buy.

Thanks.

Gunrunner
04-05-2017, 03:26 PM
The HW tokens are used to get yourself HWID resets. Are you only allowed to use the cheat on one system. If you do something to cause your HWID to be changed, you will need to reset the HWID in order for the loader to work. changing your HWID occurs when you make significant HW changes to your system. Swamping out a CPU, changing NICs, HDs, Video cards could trigger a HWID change.

jvls95
04-05-2017, 03:31 PM
The HW tokens are used to get yourself HWID resets. Are you only allowed to use the cheat on one system. If you do something to cause your HWID to be changed, you will need to reset the HWID in order for the loader to work. changing your HWID occurs when you make significant HW changes to your system. Swamping out a CPU, changing NICs, HDs, Video cards could trigger a HWID change.

I see. What's the price of the token? And you don't get any for free when you buy the hack, right?

Gunrunner
04-05-2017, 03:44 PM
It is $5 dollars for 4 tokens. It takes 4 tokens for 1 HWID reset. I believe you get 4 tokens when you subscribe to a cheat the first time.

jvls95
04-05-2017, 04:03 PM
That's pretty fair. You may close this now, thanks!

Necrooo
04-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Question answered.
//closed