PDA

View Full Version : Aimbot is not working !!!!!!!!

boethiah
05-04-2017, 12:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lKEyTu8.png

Drakoni
05-04-2017, 12:05 PM
You haven't had a subscription since the 30th of April sir? Also what cheat were you having issues with?

boethiah
05-04-2017, 12:08 PM
I DIDNT RENEW MY SUBSCRIBTION BCUZ OF THAT SIR !!!!! I HAD PROBLEM WITH THE BATTLEFIELD 1 I SUBSCRIBED FOR ONE MONTH U CAN SEE THAT i GUESS.
THE AIMBOT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL I COULD AIMBOT BETTER THAN IT, BEFORE IT WAS WORKING FINE BUT LAST TWO WEEKS IT WASN'T WORKING AT ALL !!!!

WhiteTiger123
05-04-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm having 0 issues with the cheat sir, did u try changing fov flick speed etc. Also let's calm down with the caps

boethiah
05-04-2017, 12:11 PM
I cant calm down because u destroyed my reputation in the game for god sake.
how to fix the flick speed? and what does it mean i dont have such option !!!!!

boethiah
05-04-2017, 12:15 PM
have u seen the previous post of bf1 review
he wrote that ur aimbot is shakey
its shaking for unknown reasons
kindly fix at as soon as possible so I subscribe again or I cancel.

Drakoni
05-04-2017, 12:21 PM
The cheat is working just fine sir and there are no issues with it. If you were having a problem with the cheat you should have either come on Teamspeak, Live Support, or even said something on the forums which you did not during the entire time of your subscription. Depending on your configuration you could have configured it wrong which would be the cause of the aimbot being slow to lock on as it does have aim speed/aim slow down so if it's move all the way to the right then it will take a long time for it to move on to target.

Hundreds are using the cheat without an issue and you are only NOW reporting a problem by writing a review instead of coming in to let us take a look at it or even have the coder look at the problem you are having which is rather an unfair thing to do. I'd like to point out shaking of the aimbot is caused by "Randomized Aim" which randomizes the hitboxes to prevent FairFight to notice you are consistently hitting the same spot over and over repeatidly.

boethiah
05-04-2017, 12:21 PM
reply me !! what kind of customer service is that?

Drakoni
05-04-2017, 12:27 PM
reply me !! what kind of customer service is that?

I clearly responded to you.

The cheat is working just fine sir and there are no issues with it. If you were having a problem with the cheat you should have either come on Teamspeak, Live Support, or even said something on the forums which you did not during the entire time of your subscription. Depending on your configuration you could have configured it wrong which would be the cause of the aimbot being slow to lock on as it does have aim speed/aim slow down so if it's move all the way to the right then it will take a long time for it to move on to target.

Hundreds are using the cheat without an issue and you are only NOW reporting a problem by writing a review instead of coming in to let us take a look at it or even have the coder look at the problem you are having which is rather an unfair thing to do. I'd like to point out shaking of the aimbot is caused by "Randomized Aim" which randomizes the hitboxes to prevent FairFight to notice you are consistently hitting the same spot over and over repeatidly.

chris052692
05-11-2017, 09:23 PM
This person has got to be a troll.

Can people really be this unreasonable to the point of near mental retardation?

I'm sorry to the admins/customer service representatives who must have to deal with these kinds of mental-bull****tery on a normal basis.

JamalDaKillah
05-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Was replied to. Never answered.

/closed