PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another PUBG Question

zestro
05-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Apologies, I normally try to refrain from asking but I've seen some confusing info on the shoutbox and wasn't able to get a concise answer from there but if you already have an application in (which I do), and it has yet to be responded to, now that the applications are closed does that entail I was denied due to the cheat reaching its max capacity of what you guys feel comfortable with currently and thus my application was archived and I'll have to try again at a later date?

Or will I still have a shot and you guys just haven't gotten around to replying to all the applications that have been submitted due to the sheer volume and posts like mine are clogging up the valuable time of mods and you guys just want to slap everyone making PUBG topics? :facepalm:

Thanks for your time!

Maduk
05-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Based on what Drakoni said, if you submitted your application before they were closed your application will be put on hold. In other words, you did not get denied and your application will simply be reviewed once they're open again. This also means that your application will theoretically be reviewed before any new applicants in the upcoming round.

JamalDaKillah
05-14-2017, 05:21 PM
As of of now all applications are closed. So everyone is on hold.

Question answered.

/closed