PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

raifu_enthusiast
05-18-2017, 12:01 AM
Hey, figured introducing myself would be the fastest way to get me untilted.

I'm a ME major attending a public university in North Texas. My courseload doesn't allow me much time to play vidya, but when I do have time, I like to play competitive shooters like CSGO, Overwatch, and most recently PUBG.
I try not to get tilted too often, and in games like CSGO and OW where a death doesn't mean too much, I don't. Even if I'm on a losing streak, I don't feel too bad, I couldn't care less about my standing on a global leaderboard.

PUBG though. A death means a lot, because it's permanent, sort of. You have to start all over again. And honestly, that's not too bad - if I realize I got outplayed or made a really stupid tactical decision, I'm honestly not too disappointed. It's just that PUBG has a lot of bull**** to it, and a lot of times I don't even realize how I died. The sound system is ****, I don't know what direction the shots are coming from, and by the time I spot the weapon flash I'm already dead. Sometimes, some ****er will sit out in the gas for a full 30 seconds, waiting for you to come out from behind cover, kill you, and somehow survive. I'm a pretty busy guy, and PUBG has soured my mood for the past month or so. Each game I play to untilt, tilts me even more, and I just can't stop playing because of how tilted I am. It's a vicious cycle, and I need help.

External help, if you catch my drift.

I'm here at AimJunkies to get untilted as fast as possible, and I believe using an ESP is the most time efficient way to do so.

That explains why I'm here. Now for a quick rundown of myself. I was born and raised in Texas, and my two primary interests are firearms and computers. I built my AR-15 using a parts kit, and just upgraded the upper to a gas-piston system. I also just rebuilt my computer as a M-ITX build, and am a huge SFF enthusiast as much as I am a raifu_enthusiast. I have packed into a tiny NCASE M1 an i5-6600K and a XFX RX 480. I love everything 80's. Feel free to ask me whatever below, and I'll do my best to give you an answer, if you're interested. This concludes my introduction.

Azza99976
05-18-2017, 12:03 AM
welcome to Aimjunkies sir

gznster
05-18-2017, 12:05 AM
Welcome! :)

Man-of-Albion
05-18-2017, 02:06 AM
Hi and welcome to A.J :)

Gunrunner
06-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Welcome to AJs! Enjoy your stay! Play smart, play safe!