PDA

View Full Version : The Division

BanWish
05-18-2017, 07:11 AM
So I got banned through another cheat site. so have to start again. SO a couple of questions.
How does the anti cheat detect cheats? Like fairfight where it compares stats and flags your acc? or similar to PB
And what can I use safely to gain an advantage? Obviously ESP so I can find crates, but I'm thinking rpm no recoil etc is a no go :(

gznster
05-18-2017, 07:16 AM
So I got banned through another cheat site. so have to start again. SO a couple of questions.
How does the anti cheat detect cheats? Like fairfight where it compares stats and flags your acc? or similar to PB
And what can I use safely to gain an advantage? Obviously ESP so I can find crates, but I'm thinking rpm no recoil etc is a no go :(

Hi we have a few guides regarding about that in our vip section that will help you get by hacking in this game.

BanWish
05-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Hello sir, please note there are only a few ways of getting banned in The Division which consists of these:
- Being obvious with the cheat which is based off of your usage and makes your stats unrealistic by their statistic anti-cheat engine. It does not matter if you are in PVE or PVP as their anti-cheat checks statistics for both sides of the spectrum for any anomalies and bans for it.
- Being reported by other players
- Being manually banned by a developer
- Using any detected software like CheatEngine (Our cheat is not detected to their scans)

Thank you very much :)

JamalDaKillah
05-18-2017, 09:18 PM
Question answered.

/closed