PDA

View Full Version : War Thunder

Angryjag
06-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Wondering If I should buy the war thunder cheat, is it worth it?

And how undetectable is it?

JamalDaKillah
06-01-2017, 07:09 PM
There is no such thing as "undetectable". The cheat is currently "undetected" and working as intended.

Wolfeman1026
06-01-2017, 08:02 PM
I mean, I just got banned for using it today.

JamalDaKillah
06-01-2017, 08:10 PM
If you are obvious or toxic you can be banned.

faust87
06-01-2017, 10:56 PM
If You want to play AB only, then You need to know, that skilled player will be still better than this aimbot. If You dont have problems with aiming, then its not worth it for AB battles only. True power of this cheat shows in RB/SB. In RB planes battles, aimbot and ESP will let you make very good games, in SB battles, aimbot doesnt work, but ESP is all u need there. In tank RB mode, You can use aimbot, but be aware, that You will need to adjust aimbot settings for ammo type, that You use, not for tanks, so every time, that you wil change ammo from AP to APCR or HEAT, you will need to change aimbot settings. ESP is very usefull in tanks RB and SB, cause it show you distance to target, so u can easy hit a target with first shot.

About detection.. Most obvious way to get ban, is to use aimbot to kill planes in clouds, when u dont rly see them, and in tanks mode, when u kill other players from lon range trough bushes. Always be sure that u SEE your enemy, before u kill him. I have many accounts made for a free GE, never got ban, and my main account is at least 6 months old, still not banned.

Hope this will help You ^^

ppin
06-05-2017, 03:04 AM
Question answered

/closed