PDA

View Full Version : Simply the best out there

BarackObllama
06-26-2017, 11:06 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to make this post because i'm sure there are a few of you out there that are trying to find which cheat site is legit. Well, i bought one cheat from [REMOVED] and it got me banned and then when i asked for help on the forums they banned me there as well. Waste of 15$. However, on this site theres always live help chat and every hack works flawlessly. The only downsides are that there are only hacks for some of my least played games, instead of a pubg or h1z1 hack :( but regardless, keep up the great work guys and thank you.

JamalDaKillah
06-26-2017, 11:10 PM
Glad you are enjoying the cheats sir. You can apply for PUBG when applications open again as well.

BarackObllama
06-27-2017, 12:04 AM
Glad you are enjoying the cheats sir. You can apply for PUBG when applications open again as well.

I check daily and have been for a while... hope it comes soon, but I know that these things take time.

Man-of-Albion
06-27-2017, 02:17 AM
Hi BarackObllama
Thanks for that. I too have been a member of many many cheat sites over many years, and AJ, without doubt has the best customer support and Tec Mods out there, that's why i joined the team :)