PDA

View Full Version : csgo

bananapi91
08-08-2017, 02:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wzw7NPs.png
so i had this problem after 3 hrs live support they give me some tipps and tricks and i just follow them step by step.
then the support says you need 2 update your windows and i do it. 10 hrs long. after that it still have the same problem so i asked the support again and he says update your windows -_- i know there are many people using this, but problems like this are 2 specific i think. so i ask an coder from my friend list. 2 min problem solved. so maybe when the customer give you an screenshot like that and you want 2 help just know some other tricks like do you erase the cfg file and restart the injector thing ;). Nevermind this was just a little problem. after that the cheat are just running very good. maybe the windows updates ;). no crashes and the legit settings are awesome. rage mode ist not really good. no spin no 3rd person. but for this price i cant be mad that this features are not included. After all i can say good work and keep it up.

p.s the support is very friendly and patiently. i just dont read the forum before i start and crashed the injector. live support is still very good and here again thx 2 the support.
new costumer incoming ;)

sincerly bananapi91

Gunrunner
08-08-2017, 03:00 PM
We're glad you got it working properly. Please join our TS or live support if you need help.