PDA

View Full Version : AimJunkies Last Man Standing

Macbacon
08-22-2017, 03:34 AM
Hey all!

So i decided to do a little review on one of the cheats from AimJunkies. The cheat is dedicated to the free to play game Last Man Standing.
I have been trying this for a bit now and it works just perfectly! You can really customize this cheat into looking really legit while it gives you a huge advantage with ESP and Aimbot.

I played 6 rounds yesterday with my little brother where i had injected this cheat and we won 4 out of 6. (Lost one because we were to slow and died by barrier and the last one we lost on purpose to look a bit legit). I haven't recieved any kind of trouble, warning or bans yet.

Let's carry on with the Pros & Cons.

Pros:

Fully Customizable ESP
Fully Customizable Aimbot
Easy to use!
Great Looking ESP.
Aimbot FOV Settings & Great Shooting Precision.
Great 24/7 Support
Really Player Friendly

Cons:

Can be hard to setup at first (Needs FAT32 USB)
ESP Can make your game really laggy in lobby launch. (Turn off ESP Untill Game Starts)
Sniper Aimbot is not completly precise.
ESP Can sometimes bug a dead player (Meaning he is dead but will be shown as alive & your aimbot will still target him.)

All in all. This cheat is working perfectly. We all got some beauty flaws we need to live with but still doesn't change who we are. I would recommend this to anyone!
It really helps your game out if you are in for the chicken dinner and want to get some of those loot crates to maximise your character to look like a Delta Juggernaut with a funny looking chicken gas mask!

Thank you AimJunkies! (Expect more reviews!)

MONGLER
08-22-2017, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the review we appreciate it.

Regards,
PDG
Mulisha

YVYSBR
08-22-2017, 09:30 AM
@Mulisha open hack last man standing please

MONGLER
08-22-2017, 09:31 AM
Its only in Overdose one month and premium right now sir. Soon it will be for single purchase.

Regards

YVYSBR
08-22-2017, 09:45 AM
@Mulisha overdose Last man on ? 24 hours ?

MONGLER
08-22-2017, 10:09 AM
Only one Month and Premium it will never be in the 24 hour sir.

Regards

pyrllow
08-24-2017, 05:44 AM
Hello how do I get the last man standing hacker? Is in danger of taking a ban?

Macbacon
08-24-2017, 05:56 AM
Hello how do I get the last man standing hacker? Is in danger of taking a ban?

Its only in Overdose one month and premium right now Soon it will be for single purchase. Credits: Mulisha

You can be banned if you abuse the hack, win every game using aimbot alot and getting really good stats. Then yes.

If you play legit loose some games and win some and don't kill to many and don't use the aimbot alot then the chances are really low.

logarithmz0
11-04-2017, 11:20 PM
i cant use aim bot and skdleton but crosshair and radar is already use

MONGLER
11-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Sorry can you please explain what you mean sir?

logarithmz0
11-05-2017, 01:18 AM
i can use this cheat until yesterday but today i can not use aimbot and map hack

logarithmz0
11-05-2017, 01:26 AM
i can use this cheat until yesterday now i can not use aimbot and hackmap can u help me

logarithmz0
11-05-2017, 01:30 AM
today i cannot use aimbot and maphack

FunFlyz
11-05-2017, 02:12 AM
please join live support sir.