PDA

View Full Version : Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable

flixar
09-06-2017, 10:20 PM
I had the Escape From Tarkov Hacks, they were wonderful. To be honest I only used the ESP because my aim is pretty good. The hack was everything I expected and more so well done.

Only had one issue... it is not undetected. Just received a perma-ban from the game. Please adjust status page if possible to help people who bought the game not lose money. The games anti-cheat is now live and I must say it is pretty damn good. I knew the risk of hacking and I'm not complaining, however, it is now a detected cheat.

10/10 for the hacks, please try and make undetectable - thanks.

-Flix

JamalDaKillah
09-06-2017, 10:24 PM
You get banned for being too obvious sir. And no where on the site does it say "undetectable" as your title says. The cheat is undetected.

flixar
09-06-2017, 10:49 PM
When I say undetectable I mean in its current state. In a game like EFT there is no reporting system, no overwatch style of review, no "kill-cam", no kill-feed and there's absolutely no way I was obvious. Just stating that this hack is now detectable by the games anti-cheat software.

Drakoni
09-06-2017, 11:01 PM
There are ways to report people as their moderators clearly state in every thread to email evidence to their support. Also the devs play the game aswell so if you are being obvious by flying around, watching people through walls, or anything that would construe as if you are cheating they can and will issue a manual ban. I've been testing the cheat since before it was released for sale here and injecting and playing for over an hour each day in main menu along with a few raids each day to confirm there is no detection along with speaking directly with the coder to confirm it was not detected which he's even pushed more and more security in to the cheat.

At this time the cheat is not detected and I've confirmed it is not detected especially with my global inventory sitting at now 5 M4A1's decked out, 1 SKS decked out, and even more high end loot I've obtained off of scavenging from dead players and SCAVs.

https://drakoni.tech/Ox5Ed4h6/view
https://drakoni.tech/nNazKscq/view
https://drakoni.tech/Ukmo8R7q/view

flixar
09-06-2017, 11:12 PM
I'm not arguing my case, people just need to be aware of this constantly changing game and be careful using this. I know all the risks of using hacks in a game and in my opinion only using esp I did nothing obvious what-so-ever. Thank you guys for the replies, I'll take your word for it being undetected still and be more careful next time. Take care and again, I think it's an amazing cheat! Cheers!

Drakoni
09-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Not a problem and it's sad to hear you did get banned. We will continue to monitor the cheat closely like we have been to make sure if and when it does get detected we can take appropriate action on it.

flixar
09-12-2017, 10:06 PM
Well, some new info, my other account has been banned also. I didn't even play a single game, all I did was load the cheats and sit at the main menu for about an hour a day. I also changed my IP after my first account in case they had set an IP ban or something. These are 100% detectable by the anti-cheat.

Drakoni
09-12-2017, 10:11 PM
I've been injecting each cheat, which we have 3 of them now (ESP Only, VIP Build, and a Testing Build all which everyone can use) for days now and still have not been banned. Clearly you are doing something to get banned as others I've spoken to are using it just fine without incident. If it was detected there'd be hundreds of people complaining about bans.

Vaportoke
09-14-2017, 04:35 PM
Just got banned today for killing a streamer yesterday, one tapped him from a place off his screen and he started calling hacks like crazy. Woke up this morning to the message "Anti-Cheat Status: Banned" after only 2-3 days into my 1 month.

I noticed how the recent update removed the teleport function which I had used before it was removed from the menu, maybe this is what caused my ban.
Also I'm sure gaining over 150 headshots in one day isn't a good thing either, plus I had a kill from almost 900m with a shotgun.

Good cheats for the price but I got banned pretty quickly.

JamalDaKillah
09-14-2017, 05:07 PM
Any cheat you are obvious with will get you banned sir.

FunFlyz
10-15-2017, 02:35 AM
Sir the cheat is not detected, We have thousands of people using it every day and alot of the bans you see are manual bans which are by the game developers. If you get spectated by one of them and they see you looking through the walls at items or players for 6 hours like you said of course you are going to be banned. Lastly if the cheat was detected then you would not even be able to play ten minutes before receiving a ban from the game.

MULISHA
10-15-2017, 02:36 AM
Sir we are not lying, it all depends on how you play. No where on this site it says undetectable. If we could do this you could not afford it. You did use ESP if it injects you are using it sir. I use the cheat all the time no Issues for me.

Atari1337
10-15-2017, 01:11 PM
I was banned too. ESP only. Even had the injector on a usb stick and took it out post injection.

Drakex89
10-15-2017, 01:48 PM
I was banned too. ESP only. Even had the injector on a usb stick and took it out post injection.

EFT does manual bans. The cheat software/loader is not detected. If it was it would auto flag you and ban almost instantly. Always remember the risk when cheating. ESP is awesome but if you start following people or track threw walls, That can get you reported and manually banned. Just always remember this and use cation.

Bazsii
10-15-2017, 02:12 PM

Hi sir,
A lot of people using the cheat day by day without ban including Staff and they haven't reported any bans/punishments for cheating. Removing the USB does not improve the safety in my opinion becouse if it would (but it's not) then you would got banned as Drakex said almost insantly after the injection. Cheating was never such a thing that you could do without any risks. You can get banned by 2 things: if the cheat got detected, but then not only you, everybody would got banned who were using AJ; and the other is reports/manual bans as EFT is investigating every reports that they recieve, so if you were a bit more obvious than you should've been, you got banned just that simple. So I've tried to make a point on that fact the cheat is not detected, in the near future I'll buy EFT just to make sure/prove that the cheat is fine from Anti-Cheat bans.

Drakex89
10-15-2017, 03:17 PM
No i did not use ESP i looked at some reviews saying people getting banned so i injected turned esp off and played just like that. So please just stop.

I'm telling you the injection method is not flagged for insta ban. You did not get banned for the injection. Our staff use it alot and would report it right away along with everyone els. I apologize you got banned sir. but the cheat is safe and still undetected.

/Thread is closed. This a user review thread and question concerning the cheat have been answered.