PDA

View Full Version : Best game to troll on / Hack available to buy / whats the discord link for Aimjunkies

Tobbo1988
09-26-2017, 01:41 PM
Looking for a new game to troll on with a friend.. We will be buying the hack from here.

I want one that I'm not going to get insta banned on for hacking and have to keep buying copys as thats expensive :P

Also what is the discord please?

Gunrunner
09-26-2017, 02:02 PM
Personally if I am going to troll, I stick with free to play games that way if I get banned I can just sign up for another account.. As with any game, the more you troll and more you are obvious, the better chances you will be reported and eventually banned/kicked.

Discord is what we use to chat with our customers. We have someone online 24/7 and we are here to provide our customers with support. We have multiple ways to ask for help. In the forum, in the shoutbox, live support, and discord.

Tobbo1988
09-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Personally if I am going to troll, I stick with free to play games that way if I get banned I can just sign up for another account.. As with any game, the more you troll and more you are obvious, the better chances you will be reported and eventually banned/kicked.

Discord is what we use to chat with our customers. We have someone online 24/7 and we are here to provide our customers with support. We have multiple ways to ask for help. In the forum, in the shoutbox, live support, and discord.

Thanks for the reply!

Any idea of any such games which Aimjunkies currently have a working hack for? :)

Also I meant I'd like the current invite link so I can join the discord :)

Carnifex
09-26-2017, 02:40 PM
https://image.prntscr.com/image/vDmKeUNyRsqximTOtITGYA.png
You can find the link for the discord in the navigation bar on the forum homepage.

Drakoni
09-26-2017, 02:43 PM
Discord is only available to current VIP subscribers; We do not offer it publicly to people.

Tobbo1988
09-26-2017, 02:43 PM
https://image.prntscr.com/image/vDmKeUNyRsqximTOtITGYA.png
You can find the link for the discord in the navigation bar on the forum homepage.

Yeah, I tried that but get..

VBULLETIN MESSAGE
Tobbo1988, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

That's why I asked for the link mate.

Tobbo1988
09-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Discord is only available to current VIP subscribers; We do not offer it publicly to people.

Ah no problem mate.. I'll use a different open site.. I don't like the idea of stuff behind behind closed doors. I'd like to ask people for some feedback on which hack to get

Drakoni
09-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Ah no problem mate.. I'll use a different open site.. I don't like the idea of stuff behind behind closed doors. I'd like to ask people for some feedback on which hack to get

Sorry you feel that way; We wish you the best of luck where ever you go.

/closed

Gunrunner
09-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the reply!

Any idea of any such games which Aimjunkies currently have a working hack for? :)

Also I meant I'd like the current invite link so I can join the discord :)

I play free games like America's Army and Last Man Standing and a few others that we have hacks for. All of the hacks work really well. We have a 24 hour trial that has most of our cheats you can try for 24 hours.