PDA

View Full Version : Escape from tarkov ban rate

thefreack
10-15-2017, 06:11 AM
Hey, I'm thinking about purchasing the Escape from Tarkov cheat but I'd like to know how likely it is to get banned. Anyone got experience with it yet? Don't want to waste 35 euro on the game just for like 2h of fun hacking.
Thanks

Drakex89
10-15-2017, 07:04 AM
Hey, I'm thinking about purchasing the Escape from Tarkov cheat but I'd like to know how likely it is to get banned. Anyone got experience with it yet? Don't want to waste 35 euro on the game just for like 2h of fun hacking.
Thanks

They ban based on obvious abuse from the cheat sir. ( Aimbot around corner and traking threw walls, that kind of stuff) However you play smart and dont be tracking people threw walls you will be fine. People have used this cheat sense day one without ban. It's a very good advantage to the game and i believe you will be just fine.

Just make sure you are being smart with it.

Always remember risks before you buy cheats for a game sir. Please enjoy and have a wonderful day.

Brennith
10-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Hey man,
I had the Tarkov cheats for a month. I used aimbot a bit but mostly ESP. I didn't track through walls but I did use snap aimbot which could result in ban.
To this day I am still not banned, but the devs typically don't ban one at a time and they have a huge ban wave of thousands of people every few months. I recommend the cheat, just be careful with aimbot, spawning, and tracking. If you are safe you should be fine.
Hope this helped!

JamalDaKillah
10-16-2017, 06:29 PM
With EFT you want to remain under the radar as much as possible.