PDA

View Full Version : EFT ( Last detections / HWID-ban? )

SUSPECT225
10-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Hi
i wanted to ask if someone cold tell me all past detections for this cheat ( real detections, no rage-bans ), so i can look how long it will usually stay undetected.

2nd question: Are there some info of HWID tracking/bans ?

all infos are welcome :)

minershock
10-23-2017, 01:15 PM
Hello,
While I am not an expert in EFT, you have already waited a while so I will try to answer to the best of my ability right now; I don't think I've seen EFT down for a while at all since release, I think the cheat has had some smaller detection problems here and there but nothing we have not kept track of and fixed.

As of your other question, there are guides online and on the forum of how to delete any tracking needed for EFT, but I can't be sure if they HWID ban. As I told you before I am not exactly an expert on EFT but as long as you're careful you should be just fine using the cheat. :)

minershock
Jonas

JamalDaKillah
10-23-2017, 09:39 PM
The cheat has not been detected, but if you abuse the cheat in any way you will be banned. Any time you are banned no matter the game you always want to change your IP, rename your PC, and completely remove all game files and do a fresh install. And of course use a different payment method.