PDA

View Full Version : package overdose premium

raposokildare
10-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Hello, I'm interested in acquiring the premium overdose package, however I use two operating systems on my pc (win 7 and win 10), some hacks work on win 7 such as bf3, others only work on win 10 as the division. When buying premium overdose, could I use it freely on both my notebook's operating systems without restrictions? depending on the game that I will use? The notebook would be the same, the only difference would be the use of both operating systems.

Obs: The bf3 hack only ran on win7
******* the hack of the division only ran in win10

both hacks were from the virtual brother advantage site, but in this case I had to use the tokkens. this would be unfeasible in the case of the premium overdose, as they would all be in the same charger.

both operating systems are pirated.
To solve this compatibility issue, I had to create a second account on the site, and buy bf3's signature. So I got two accounts, each with its signature
account 1
win10 com the division
account2
win7 with battlefield3

I tried to solve the update problem on both operating systems so that they would run the hack on only one of them, but it did not work.

remembering that the premium package would be used in only one notebook, as it is the only machine I have dedicated to games. The only reason to use win10 was for the hack to run in the division

How can we resolve this issue?

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2017, 07:55 PM
By using updated copies of Windows sir. It is required.

raposokildare
10-27-2017, 08:01 PM
I updated it to the maximum possible, including with the help of moderators (support) of the site, but this was the only way to solve the problem with two operating systems. When buying the premium package, will all hacks be linked together in one loader, or can they be fragmented, each hack with its own loader?

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2017, 08:12 PM
No it will remain one loader sir.

raposokildare
10-27-2017, 08:23 PM
Can the charger be used freely by both operating systems (dual boot)? or will I have to use the Tolkens?

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2017, 08:27 PM
Yes if they are fully updated.

raposokildare
10-27-2017, 08:40 PM
Sorry to insist on this, but only to fully clarify my doubts:

If I am using the hacker to play BF3 in win7, can I use dual boot to use the same boot loader in Win10 and play the division? That is, can I freely switch my operating system and use the loader without tolkens restriction?

JamalDaKillah
10-27-2017, 09:01 PM
You will need to reset your HWID sir.