PDA

View Full Version : Eft

HtX
11-18-2017, 03:12 AM
I understand that it was being updated. I see now that the status has returned to "undetected", yet I am unable to purchase. Is it still being updated or is this a bug? Ty

Bazsii
11-18-2017, 03:43 AM
Hi,
Our "Status" tab is working fine, it's not a bug, the cheat is back up and working as intended.

HtX
11-18-2017, 04:08 AM
Hi,
Our "Status" tab is working fine, it's not a bug, the cheat is back up and working as intended.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/paid_subscriptions.php

^^ On that page it says:

Escape From Tarkov VIP Access
Includes:
Escape From Tarkov

Click here for more information about this subscription.

This subscription is not currently available.

Reason: Updating

FunFlyz
11-18-2017, 04:15 AM
Sales for the cheat are down right now, However for people that already have it they can use the cheat at their own risk :)

Psyko
11-19-2017, 06:55 AM
so is it working or not working?

Kronex
11-19-2017, 08:50 AM
so is it working or not working?

People who have a subscription before the cheat was stop being available for purchase can still use it however, they will have to use it at their own risk. And people who want to purchase now can't as it is taken down for updates.

Korie101
11-19-2017, 10:16 AM
i had payed for the EFT sub. but when it went down my paayed sub went with it it says i should have till 12/3 but there is a red line thru it and im unable to access it also my help button is missing so i cant get help

Bazsii
11-19-2017, 10:19 AM
i had payed for the EFT sub. but when it went down my paayed sub went with it it says i should have till 12/3 but there is a red line thru it and im unable to access it also my help button is missing so i cant get help

If you did paypal reversal,dispute or refund that can cause the loss of your sub.

Akse
11-21-2017, 09:01 AM
ETA on update? I'd like to purchase esp only

Bazsii
11-21-2017, 09:12 AM
ETA on update? I'd like to purchase esp only

Sales for the cheat are down right now, however for people that already have it they can use the cheat at their own risk. There is no ETA when will you be the cheat avaible for purchase again and if you buy EFT cheat you recieve both (basic EFT cheat and only ESP too.)

goldengates24
11-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Hi all,

Any idea when the cheat will be up and running?

Berisko
11-23-2017, 11:35 AM
Hi all,

Any idea when the cheat will be up and running?

Sorry but we cannot give any ETA (estimated time of arrival)

erling
11-26-2017, 11:54 AM
When will the cheat be available again? I have it purchased but after trying to use it one time and it not working ingame at all, I'm to scared to use it! BTW, ive been banned already one time, but that could have been my overuse of aimbot. I want to see if ESP only will get me banned, but not until you "release" the cheat again

Drakoni
11-26-2017, 12:04 PM
When will the cheat be available again? I have it purchased but after trying to use it one time and it not working ingame at all, I'm to scared to use it! BTW, ive been banned already one time, but that could have been my overuse of aimbot. I want to see if ESP only will get me banned, but not until you "release" the cheat again

The cheat is working off of the latest update to the game; You just need to make sure you inject main menu of the game. As of right now the cheat is undetected and safe to use; We still have a notice on it at this time as the coder is checking a few final things to my knowledge.

cobra77
06-04-2019, 03:41 AM
the aimjunkies programme that lets me cheat makes my pc crash ..often, please help, i love cheating

rEy
06-04-2019, 08:21 AM
the cheat is up sir, if you need more help enter in livechat.
/closed