PDA

View Full Version : Aimjunkies vs *******

Icantlogin
11-24-2017, 05:22 PM
Hello all i came here to compare the SO called Great cheat of ******* and aimjunkies

First i will tell you about myself and what game i will using
I have been hacking on CSGO for about 2 years now my main cheat is always AIMJUNKIES and sometimes ******* So i know about every thing about both But at the end of this thread i will be done with the one

LEGIT BOT
WELL you cant compair these 2 first ******* gets OW BANNED WITH IN A DAY because it is so easy to see lock on were aimjunkies i went to play for a team and won With out getting seen ******* is hopeless if you get to lem you cant keep up aimjunkies i top frag at global and i have about 800 hours
So in LEGIT BOT AIMJUNKIES IS OP AF!!!!! AND will always Beat *******

RAGE BOT
Aimjunkies is more for LEGIT Bot But if you play smart with aimjunkies it beats any ragebot you will ever see with a triggerbot alone

With Rage bot ******* has more options but can be killed by aimjunkies legit player (I have done this myself)

ESP/*******
******* has a 100% SH*T ESP cant play with it players glicthes out and boom kills you So its pretty much usless
AIMJUNKIES makes you feel like a god no one can hide from you

MISC
AIMJUNKIES great misc easy to use and will help you kill even more
******* HMM how to say it i kinda dont understand it at all so yea cant say anything about it

Support
AIMJUNKIES:WOW MATES EVERY ONE HAS TO AGREE!!!!! AIMJUNKIES SUPPORT IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! i have never asked for help and not get help within 40min
******* yea got the cheat got a error yea waited for about 14 days to get it fixed XD

OVERALL
AIMJUNKIES STILL 10/10
******* 5/10
*********s 4/10
*********** 0/10 --- WORST CHEAT EVER GOT BANNED IN 20min while i was still in main menu

I hope this explains why aimjunkies is the best and will always be the best ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drakex89
11-24-2017, 05:27 PM
Thank you for this honest review.

I'm glad you are enjoying your self and our cheats.

:)

Drakoni
11-24-2017, 05:29 PM
Just for the record all of the names you put are censored (we forbid any mentioning of other sites as it's against forum rules) so please do not try to bypass the censor.

Appreciate the review. We do have our CSGO Rage Beta cheat which has a lot of rage feature updates and I've used it against some of the "best rage cheats" out there and have topped them. You should give it a try and if you need help with it you could try my competitive hvh rage settings here (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f733/drakonis-competitive-rage-settings-86630/). You can also use the same settings in true HVH by modifying the anti-aims, turning on no-spread, messing with the players tab (to select resolvers depending on who is using what and this thread (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/beta-update-csgo-rage-beta-99461/) kinda explains it more in depth about them), and also adding/removing AWALL Filters.