Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Smite Aimbot

Private

Smite Aimbot

Since you guys have bought Unreals business or whatever you guys have done, perhaps you guys should support his most popular cheat, namely Smite.

And not just ESP as there is a competitor who already has a ESP/Radar and everyone cries on his forums about a aimbot but he don't want to make one for god knows what reason.

I'm fairly sure there are a LOT of people who wants a smite aimbot and monopoly wont hurt your business precisely. You guys already support Paladins so a port wouldn't hurt as you guys already have something working for unreal engine. Or even better, simply ask for Unreals source as it was PERFECT.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SmitePlayer; 12-26-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Private
    Unreal, the owner of Unrealbot, is the coder for it and we bought his company from him. He no longer coders thus we do not support any of his products he had. It is unknown if we will support SMITE currently though but it is heavily requested.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    Unreal, the owner of Unrealbot, is the coder for it and we bought his company from him. He no longer coders thus we do not support any of his products he had. It is unknown if we will support SMITE currently though but it is heavily requested.
    I'm aware you guys bought Unreals stuff. The demand is high for a Smite aimbot, even if there isn't much buzz around it here, I can assure you that a competitor of yours get a lot of request on their existing ESP.

Also, I see no reason to buy Unreals stuff when his best selling product was his Smite cheat and then later on not sell his best selling product. That's like someone buying up Apple and scrap the iPhone or someone buying Microsoft and scrap Windows.

I'm just saying that there is a great opportunity for you guys to get monopoly on a product that has a high demand that people are willing to pay a lot for.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

As MULISHA said, it is is unknown if we will support it. Unreal left the coding scene. SO maybe on day another coder will pick it up.

Question answered.

/closed