Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: need help about Rogue Company cheats

Corporal

need help about Rogue Company cheats

hey
    what I need to buy to be able to buy the cheats? I don't get it..
    I need to buy 2 times sub to be able to get them?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

need help about Rogue Company cheats Gunrunner's Avatar
    it is a trusted cheat... you must apply and be approved
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    this is what I ask
    what I need to do to buy this cheat?

need help about Rogue Company cheats MULISHA's Avatar
    Buy a non trusted cheat use it 90days then apply for trusted.

Corporal
    so I need to buyt cheats for 3 month to apply to this cheats?

Corporal
    if I want to buy this cheat, I need to buy other cheat for other game tha't I dont want for 90 days and only after that I can buy the compeny cheat?

need help about Rogue Company cheats JHomZ's Avatar
    You need to be an active cheat user before access is given to our trusted cheats. Buying and NOT using for 90 days will not help.