Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about csgo cheat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private

about csgo cheat

I like AJ's csgo cheating very much. I even think he will never be found. I'm proud to have been using AJ for 2,000 hours. My steam account has 1,100 games, 2,000 dollars skin. I've never been banned. I'm grateful to the AJ team. But for my account security, I never use aimbot, just the trigger, so my rank is LEM
    But I have a problem: I want to improve my ranking and advantage, I want to use aimbot, but I have no legal, OW parameters can be deceived, AJ's aimbot settings are too complex, I can not use it very well, you give the reference has not been updated for two years, now the auxiliary targeting is a mess, so I hope Get your help, sir. I need a perfect light.ini, which is not well done by AJ.

Private
    My English is poor, but I think you can understand what I mean. I want new, light. ini, aimbot. ini that OW won't find.thank you

Sergeant Major
    Lower the fov and enable legit no recoil
    Also add as much smooth as possible

Private
    Can you give me a configuration that can be used directly, sir? Is it safe to eliminate recoil?
    Last edited by 199888006; 10-20-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Private
    I hope I can get your help.

Warrant Officer 1
    You no longer have a subscription so we can not provide you with configs for a cheat you do not have. There are several configs in the VIP config section for CS:GO

Private
    Do you say the VIP configuration is up to date? I don't want to use the old configuration two years ago

Private
    I like AJ very much, but I don't use aimbot at all, which makes me sad. I don't want to try it on my own. It's too hard, but other cheats usually have great configurations. They're provided by staff or users.

Private
    I will test the configuration on my friend's PC. If I am satisfied, please believe I will subscribe again.

Private
    If you can give me reliable aimbot configuration, I will subscribe again. Thank you very much.