Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Advice before Purchace

Advice before Purchace

Advice before Purchace

Hello, a question about the hacks you sell. How often are the VAC secured hacks updated? Are they updated often to avoid them being detected, or are they released then not updated again untill a detection has been verified? I am looking into buying a few on a repeat subscription but only if they are updated on a regular basis. The games i will be buying for are:

Battlefield 4
    CS:GO
    DayZ Standalone

Thanks for your help

Sergeant
    They are always updated when VAC updates, VAC hardly ever updates so we don't have to worry we haven't had any VAC ban reports for those games for a few motnhs now.

Battlefield 4: You can only get banned VIA FairFight (Ban of stats)

CS:GO(You can get banned from VAC but very unlikely.)

DayZ Standalone (Vac is now enabled so just be careful was servers you are playing on.)

Advice before Purchace
    Thanks for the quick reply, what are the chances of the hacks being leaked? I don't want to pay for something that is leaked to then be detected. As for the Dayz Standalone hack, is this confimed VAC secure?

Sergeant
    The hacks have never been leaked, we have a secure streaming system what is close to uncrackable, every youtube that shows "free aimjunkies hacks" are virus's and highly dangerous.

Yes, the standalone hack is vac secure.