Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Csgo/apb

Private First Class

Csgo/apb

Hey when was last vac detection for csgo, and what are the features mm safe? and for apb when was it last detected?

Sergeant
    CSGO has never really been detected. It depends how you use the cheat and which features. Features can be found here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f374/co...e-cheat-41005/. With CSGO I personally recommend only using ESP and triggerbot (if you need it). APB has also never really been detected. Fairfight bans people on there performance in-game. Make sure you do not rage hack and you can use one of our legit configs when you have purchased the cheat in the VIP section.

Regards,
    Smart3857

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by smart3857 View Post
    CSGO has never really been detected. It depends how you use the cheat and which features. Features can be found here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f374/co...e-cheat-41005/. With CSGO I personally recommend only using ESP and triggerbot (if you need it). APB has also never really been detected. Fairfight bans people on there performance in-game. Make sure you do not rage hack and you can use one of our legit configs when you have purchased the cheat in the VIP section.

Regards,
    Smart3857
    what do u mean by "never really", and i know the features, i'm asking if they wont get me untrusted bans.
    Last edited by supanoob1337; 10-25-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by supanoob1337 View Post
    what do u mean by "never really"
    We have never encountered a period where the cheat was 100% detected and everyone go banned because that is what we mean with "detected'. That everyone either get an instant ban or delayed ban. The VAC bans that happen are usually client error. It depends how you use the cheat. Legit or rage hack.

Regards,
    Smart3857

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by smart3857 View Post
    We have never encountered a period where the cheat was 100% detected and everyone go banned because that is what we mean with "detected'. That everyone either get an instant ban or delayed ban. The VAC bans that happen are usually client error. It depends how you use the cheat. Legit or rage hack.

Regards,
    Smart3857
    So when was the last time vac banned you guys based on client, and the csgo cheat features; for example is the triggerbot/aimbot etc matchmaking safe?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by supanoob1337 View Post
    So when was the last time vac banned you guys based on client, and the csgo cheat features; for example is the triggerbot/aimbot etc matchmaking safe?
    Triggerbot is the safest to use. We have threads in the VIP section concerning things to not use with the CS:GO cheat, Aimbot is a dead give away if you are cheating and usually leads to an OverWatch ban. As to an actual detection, over 9 months now it's been undetected.