Thanks Thanks:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AoE 2 - Age of Empires II

Private

AoE 2 - Age of Empires II

Hi,

I saw that the AoE 3 hack is available, however I'm more interested in purchasing the AoE 2 hack when its available.
    Is it coming out anytime soon, like within the next week? And will it have 'Spawn Units Hack' like AoE 3 hack has?

Thank you.

AoE 2 - Age of Empires II Syrus's Avatar
    No ETA.

Apologies.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    The AoE2 - DE hack is pretty much done, but I am still searching for exploits which are possible online.
    Currently I have not found many useful exploits, but I will keep looking.

Private First Class

Some suggestion to you

I used a hack tools in last year in AOE2DE. It had the function of add resource, research spy at begin, fast building, add max population. Maybe you can research these functions in your hack. I am looking forward to your hack. I hope you can release your hack soon.
    By the way, you are really a nice coder. I use your AOE3DE hack and become the top in 1V1 rank yesterday. Thank you!

AoE 2 - Age of Empires II MULISHA's Avatar
    Forwarded on to him. thanks
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexleo View Post
    I used a hack tools in last year in AOE2DE. It had the function of add resource, research spy at begin, fast building, add max population. Maybe you can research these functions in your hack. I am looking forward to your hack. I hope you can release your hack soon.
    By the way, you are really a nice coder. I use your AOE3DE hack and become the top in 1V1 rank yesterday. Thank you!
    Cheers. I will look into these features. I already have full map-hack and ESP and whatnot, just need to search around and test a lot for exploits :P
    I wish I had another computer just to test for OOS.

Private
    Thank you for the reply

Ye the reason I asked about exploits is because I had never seen them for AoE 2 until I saw a video of someone reporting a Chinese hacker.

Age of Empires 2 DE Cheater Online Ranked Hacking #1 - YouTube

As you can see he has unlimited resources & instant build. Maybe its patched? I don't know, but I thought I'd let you know there is exploits

Looking forward to purchasing it!

AoE 2 - Age of Empires II JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    That's an extremely old video for this games life cycle.

Private
    Does anyone know if AoE II or Aoe III bans show up on the Steam profile like a "game ban" ?

Has anyone been banned yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    That's an extremely old video for this games life cycle.
    I understand. Just thought I'd share it "in case" these exploits are still alive.

Private First Class
    If you do not use rage function like spawn Truck, you will not get banned.
    Last edited by alexleo; 03-10-2021 at 03:58 AM.