Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Says im not trusted....

Private

Says im not trusted....

Hey I've been using Aimjunkies on and off for over 6years now and I only play Tarkov. I'm 37 with kids etc etc and obviously don't get on as much as id like to. it says I cannot get the trusted cheat for EFT because I'm not trusted..... You guys wanna fix that up or? Im not going to be buying a subscription to games I do not play and I have been on and off here for many years.... Think Ive kinda earned that trusted status.

Staff Sergeant
    Hello,

You will need to apply for a trusted status, go to this link below read all the terms and condition apply for trusted status and keep an eye on it if it gets approved or denied as it has a window of 24h to buy the cheat, if you dint buy the cheat within that window then you'll need to reapply. REMEMBER to keep a eye on the application.

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

P.S There is no ETA when it will be approved it can take a couple of hours or a couple of days.

/Thread Closed
    Kind Regards,
    ADY9mm
    Your Friendly Tech Moderator.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map