Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APB: Reloaded.

APB: Reloaded.

Is the APB: Reloaded cheat undetected?.
    If yes how for long?.
    And how many detections did you have?.
    This is anything i should be aware of before i purchase beside the questions i just asked?
    Last edited by ImaGiraffe; 04-02-2015 at 07:35 PM.
    Smartest mother****er at the zoo

Gunnery Sergeant
    The cheat is currently undetected and is working fine. We've had some detections in the past but we take it down as soon as we confirm it's detected so the coder may update it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeveo View Post
    The cheat is currently undetected and is working fine. We've had some detections in the past but we take it down as soon as we confirm it's detected so the coder may update it.
    Thanks for the quick answer but i quote my self as there is still 3 questions which havent been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by windahl1337 View Post
    If yes how for long?.
    And how many detections did you have?.
    This is anything i should be aware of before i purchase beside the questions i just asked?

Gunnery Sergeant
    We don't keep log of how many detections it's had or for how long it's been undetected. We have people who test the cheats on a regular basis to keep us informed if anything happens with the cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeveo View Post
    We don't keep log of how many detections it's had or for how long it's been undetected. We have people who test the cheats on a regular basis to keep us informed if anything happens with the cheat.
    Okay that leaves only 1 question left.

Quote Originally Posted by windahl1337 View Post

Gunnery Sergeant
    Just keep checking in on the forums to keep yourself informed if anything new happens.

I have a question about APBreloaded hack 。 how can i use auto aim only focus in one target ? how to setting it ? some times when i was aim at one target , someone come another side my aim target will change to another one . or change it to only aim near my crosshair ?

I have a question about APBreloaded AIM BOT 。

how can i use auto aim only focus in one target ? how to setting it ? some times when i was aim at one target , someone come another side my aim target will change to another one . or change it to only aim enemy who near my crosshair ?

i replayed to the question in the shout box sir i hope it helps asign a free key or mouse button 4 if you have it available to trigger the aimbot at the right time sir. I hope this helps and you can enjoy our cheat sir

ehh. man i set it on ALT . what i mean is when i use aim key to aim my target , if another enemy coming . my target will change. i wanna do is make it only aim or lock on the target which ima aiming . is that possible?