Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: APB Reloaded Triggerbot Question

Private First Class

APB Reloaded Triggerbot Question

So I just wan't to know if anyone has been banned by fairfight for just using the triggerbot and nothing else.

First Sergeant
    Trigger bot is not obvious sir, i havnt seen any ban reports for just using triggerbot

Private
    I am banned for triggerbot, i've played 2 monts in apb with aj and never used triggerbot. An hour ago i started using it and i got BANNED

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by makson69 View Post
    I am banned for triggerbot, i've played 2 monts in apb with aj and never used triggerbot. An hour ago i started using it and i got BANNED
    I'm very sorry for your ban, sir. As always when you cheat you are always taking a risk in getting banned. You would need to buy a new game key in order to play again. If you do so make sure that you change your IP ( very important ) and as well as try to stay legit to reduce the chance of getting banned. I do understand that you got banned only after using trigger bot, but I can assure you that everything in our cheat is safe to use. If you do not wish to give it another try, then you can send a Privet Message to SKID for a change in your subscription to another cheat of equal or less value.