Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Apply for trusted user

Apply for trusted user

Apply for trusted user

I bought at least 1 month [Deceit] and at least 4 months [Left 2 Dead 4]
    I think I passed the requirement of 90 days usage.
    I want buy Sniper Elite 5.
    Please apply, thank you.

Apply for trusted user Gunrunner's Avatar
    You must have had an active subscription in the last 90 days and you've also must have an active subscription for at least 90 days.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Apply for trusted user
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    You must have had an active subscription in the last 90 days and you've also must have an active subscription for at least 90 days.
    So I used Left 4 Dead 2 for 4 month, but I have no subscription in the last 90 days.
    If I purchase Left 4 Dead 2 for a month now, Can I join the trusted user?

Apply for trusted user Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 949118316 View Post
    So I used Left 4 Dead 2 for 4 month, but I have no subscription in the last 90 days.
    If I purchase Left 4 Dead 2 for a month now, Can I join the trusted user?

You must have at least 90 days of a subscription, within the last 90 days.... So basically none of your subscription in 2021 qualify. None of your subscriptions before September of 2022 qualify.

So what you need to do now is to purchase subscriptions for the next 90 days going forward, then use the cheats. AFTER the 90 days, apply for trusted.

Please stop spamming the forum with the same question....
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map