Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Ark Question

Private

Ark Question

Does the Ark hack work with the windows 10 store version that has cross-plat?

Sergeant
    We don't have an ARK cheat.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Blxrr View Post
    We don't have an ARK cheat.
    The weirdest part about that is this: https://i.imgur.com/xTBLXgO.png

I at least thought you would saw it's not compatible or for Steam version only but to advertise it under the Purchase section really throws me off after you say you guys don't even make one. Maybe a staff member should delete that if it isn't continued anymore, OR if as you say you don't even have one then why advertise it?

BTW, could you let me know about any other subscriptions that you guys advertise for but don't actually have a hack for? I just would like to know what hacks you even support if there are any. Thanks!
    Last edited by dmil23; 08-30-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dmil23 View Post
    The weirdest part about that is this: https://i.imgur.com/xTBLXgO.png

I at least thought you would saw it's not compatible or for Steam version only but to advertise it under the Purchase section really throws me off after you say you guys don't even make one. Maybe a staff member should delete that if it isn't continued anymore, OR if as you say you don't even have one then why advertise it?

BTW, could you let me know about any other subscriptions that you guys advertise for but don't actually have a hack for? I just would like to know what hacks you even support if there are any. Thanks!
    We have a non-BE version of ARK, but not ARK the game with BE. But, it works with Steam version.