Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: ARMA 3 and DayZ Standalone questions

ARMA 3 and DayZ Standalone questions

Hello AimJunkies.

My name is TDBLx, and I recently found your website while vigorously googling for a new hack provider. I came across HackReviews, and now here I am

Anyways, I have a few questions concerning Arma 3 and DayZ hacks.

[Arma 3]
    1. How is the detection rate?
    2. Is there an aimbot?
    3. What is it's current status? (Say's undetected, but not sure if maybe it's outdated or what not)
    4. Does it have a script bypass so I can spawn in vehicles / ammo crates / etc. ?

[DayZ SA]
    1. How is the detection rate?
    2. Is there a script bypass system, so I can spawn in loot/guns/etc.
    3. It says it's VAC secured... what about BattlEye AC?

Thanks!

Looking forwards to purchasing in the next few minutes, so I will be awaiting responses

screw it. Dont care about detections. Checked live feed, looks good to me.

#HappyCheating!

Corporal
    Please make sure you load your loader and make sure it injected and close down before the game start! If the loader still open while you in game you might recieve a ban. This is recommended for both Arma3 and Dayz cheats!

Enjoy and welcome to Aimjunkies.

Ps: Please make sure the game is close and BattleEye is turn off completely before you turn the loader on again. Just read every sticky Thread in the VIP section to know more about our cheats.

I'm interested in the dayz SA hack also but I recently paid for a hack that has gotten me banned 3 times now. Was protection do you guys have and what is the ban rate like? I can't view the private forums without buying it which I don't want to do if everyone is getting BE bans.

Quote Originally Posted by sd_boy21 View Post
    Ps: Please make sure the game is close and BattleEye is turn off completely before you turn the loader on again. Just read every sticky Thread in the VIP section to know more about our cheats.
    You say to check every sticky thread in the VIP section. I can only find VIP support and under optix dayz standalone there are no threads. Could you point me in the right direction please sir?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by npup189 View Post
    You say to check every sticky thread in the VIP section. I can only find VIP support and under optix dayz standalone there are no threads. Could you point me in the right direction please sir?
    You can't see any of the threads in there due to not having a subscription.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by i0wnzurazz View Post
    I'm interested in the dayz SA hack also but I recently paid for a hack that has gotten me banned 3 times now. Was protection do you guys have and what is the ban rate like? I can't view the private forums without buying it which I don't want to do if everyone is getting BE bans.
    If you follow out way to inject and use the hack not too obvious, you will be fine. We alway try to update our hacks as soon as possible. If you want to try it out or access to VIP forum, buy a 1 day OD VIP package and see how is our hack work.

hi guys, I been having the vip's get detected, I get a "detection xxxx and your connection is lost error message"

However, I did not turn off battle eye. How can I turn off battle eye before opening Dayz

Private
    There is no posssible way of turning off BattlEye as it is needed to run the game online, If you uninstall BattleEye then it would keep asking you to install it, if you choose not to install it BattleEye will not let you on multiplayer and will keep kicking you off the game untill you do.

The only Advise i could give you is to not make it to obvious to people and also BattlEye That you are hacking by like spawning a AS50 or M107 on server's that do not allow those gun's, Because BattleEye will catch you!
    I hoped this helped you answer you're question.