Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Arma 3 situation and requesting information (please notify Optix)

Private

Arma 3 situation and requesting information (please notify Optix)

Well I see that Optix has posted information about updating dayz sa, and rust but has not posted anything on arma 3 his longest downtime cheat. If I can get a response to him on the current status of the cheat I would be pleased. I have been trying to buy this hack for a week and a half. Thanks

Private First Class
    be calm they have alot of work too do atm im sure it wont be long ( stay cool)

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke1188 View Post
    be calm they have alot of work too do atm im sure it wont be long ( stay cool)

How am I not calm? all I am asking for is a simple status? Stay cool? I dont believe I dont have a temper buddy. Please use a good choice of words...

Private First Class
    (stay cool) the status is down atm you have to wait like everyone else (stay cool)

Private
    (stay cool) you are making yourself look like a 12 year old. Do not post further on here as your replys are wasteful.

Arma 3 situation and requesting information (please notify Optix) MULISHA's Avatar
    Sir Optix has many cheats hes working on including the Arma series, this last patch messed with many things.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map