Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Banned?

Private

Banned?

Hello, i'm rodki54 i got banned just for want some answer? i don't want to be a asshole i just made a question and got banned? i just want some help and information so i'm here to apologize if you guys got another perspective, just finished my windows formating and when i'm trying to log in Banned? holy jesus guys... i'll apreciate if i can get my account back.

Hello I am the one that removed the account, your post was not truthful, we have been in business for a very long time. No way are you going to hurt our image with false claims of information. The second we tell are running this then you get more clout it does not need.

We 100% would never do this now if we can be on an honest you need to be honest as well customer relationship is not going to go well.

If you want back in fine. Reformat your PC would be my suggestion and be honest please it makes our jobs much easier.
    Last edited by MULISHA; 05-06-2021 at 04:05 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    MULISHA, sorry for causing the wrong impression, I just wanted information, I said what I said because everything happened after using the cheat and the pc to give a BSOD and after that everything happened but, I believe faithfully in you from aimjunkies even because I already used the CS cheat GO years ago and I never had any problems, so if possible man I would love to apologize and now that I got the information and know if I could recover my account

Hello I have refunded the payment you will need to repurchase. Next time if you have a question about our software its best not the name the thread EXE PASSWORD STEALER okay? You have any question PM anytime ill always shoot it straight to you.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map