Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Battlefield 3 - PC and crashing issues?

Private

Cool Battlefield 3 - PC and crashing issues?

Hiya, I have used two hacks from two different sites on BF3 in the last month and they were so outdated that they kept crashing, I doubt its my end with the hardware I have but all I wanted to know before I bought the hack was is the hack with AJ for BF3 updated?

IF so and it works you will not only have me as a long time customer but I could bring others also.

Thanks.

Battlefield 3  -  PC and crashing issues? Jig.Saw's Avatar
    You can view the status of all of our current cheats here sir. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php
    -AimJunkies Staff

Battlefield 3  -  PC and crashing issues? MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello. thanks for your interest in our software, I can tell this is we do not get it working or its crashing we will help. If We can not fix I will Refund you.

Give us a try we been around long time.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Wow thanks guys! Thats great to see replies and very good ones too, i'll sort it later today thanks again.

Battlefield 3  -  PC and crashing issues? MULISHA's Avatar
    No problem, I am going to close this since we hope to see you on the other side.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map