Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battlefield 4 ban chances

Private

Battlefield 4 ban chances

How likely am I gonna get banned if I rage in the game? Will FairFight get me if I go really hard? When was the last ban wave/detection?

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by BrbNeedToMowTheLawn View Post
    How likely am I gonna get banned if I rage in the game? Will FairFight get me if I go really hard? When was the last ban wave/detection?
    If you rage, you will be banned almost immediately.

Private
    When was the last time there was a ban wave/detection?

Battlefield 4 ban chances
    Quote Originally Posted by BrbNeedToMowTheLawn View Post
    When was the last time there was a ban wave/detection?
    Its never been detected.

Battlefield 4 ban chances timelostartist's Avatar
    A thing I've learned when it comes to the anti cheat system fairfight, the best way to avoid being picked up on their radar is to play with some sensibility. Try to keep you session identical in terms of exercised experience gained seeing fairfight looks your average stats. So if a set amount of rounds your playing mediocre then all of a sudden you are sitting at the top of score board with nothing but head-shot kills with no deaths that is a big red flag in the systems eyes even if you some how made it look legit. So I'd recommend if you wish not to get banned in the first few week is to use the program like a aid helping here and there while taking deaths even though we both know with the program can prevent it. If you want to rage then by all means go ahead its pretty fun lighting a server match on fire but you'll get singled out in a heart beat by the anti cheat system.

Warrant Officer 1
    Fairfight is a very advanced statistic and movement based algorithm that will detect any abnormalities. We have various guides on how to look legit when playing games with fairfight all over the website. Be sure to give them a read.