Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battlefield 4 Detected?

Private First Class

Battlefield 4 Detected?

Because most cheat sites are claiming now we just have to play very legit because of Fairfight... which obviously is not true 2-3 months ago i bought BF 4 hacks from various sites and all worked literally weeks without getting banned Rage/Legit settings all fine so yeah.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by alter5 View Post
    Because most cheat sites are claiming now we just have to play very legit because of Fairfight... which obviously is not true 2-3 months ago i bought BF 4 hacks from various sites and all worked literally weeks without getting banned Rage/Legit settings all fine so yeah.
    Fairfight bans off of statistics on anything that is not human like. If you use the aimbot with a high FOV and it just snaps to the target then FairFight see's that and will ban accordingly for it, same for watching people through objects and walls so on so forth. It's undetected to Punkbuster, as for FairFight we can only do much to protect people on as it's the play style you use that will get you banned if you go rage. Legit looking settings for myself has kept my account from being banned so far and I've been using the cheat since Beta of BF4.

Private First Class
    Well i raged couple weeks after the beta and never got banned, fact is on another forum people with legit stats are getting banned i can only imagine that you guys have the same issue so its very suspicious...

Private
    After a few ranks in-game that's when FairFight will take effect completely. On a secondary account, just to have fun on, I went full rage mode and didn't get 1 week banned until around rank 11 and I was going beyond rage with full snapping and 1 hit kill

Private First Class
    And if i only play with smooth aim aimbot?

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by alter5 View Post
    And if i only play with smooth aim aimbot?
    Yes as long as you are not running straight to enemies, following them through walls or shooting them across the map. Looking obvious will get you banned. It all depends on your playstyle

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    Yes as long as you are not running straight to enemies, following them through walls or shooting them across the map. Looking obvious will get you banned. It all depends on your playstyle
    so if i disable all esp´s radar´s and play with smooth triggerbot autoaim only i should NEVER get banned am i right?