Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 5 and FairFight

Private

Battlefield 5 and FairFight

Is fairfight still a problem for Battlefield 5? I dont want to worry about how many headshots I have or if I only died 5 times to 30 kills etc.. Every other hack company I have used all claim the hack is undetectable but yet I get banned for fairfight and when I ask they say I got carried away and not their fault.

Sergeant Major
    FairFaight is still doin their job and detectin players behavour,so if you play blatantly you'll get caught pretty fast,sir,unfortunatelly all we can do is aware you not to play too obvious.
    Current cheat satatus is undetected,so you wont be banned on injection
    Last edited by xAlexCore88x; 11-09-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Battlefield 5 and FairFight JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There is no such thing as "undetectable". If you are obvious, FairFight will get you every time. It's based on how you play and stats. It's not an anti-cheat that detects cheats. It detects people that don't know how to not be obvious.

Private
    Thanks guys for your answers, and honesty. That's what I figured. Man do I miss the BF3 days, that was so much fun . If only the hack engineers could figure a way to block the stats that fairfight reads but allow the client to rank up. I know... easier said than done. lol

Private
    If only it were like BF3 days but unfortunately it's not; Take care in games these days especially with FairFight.

Private First Class
    But apart statistics... with only 2 radar i think that at the moment is real safe.
    Esp 3D and aimbot = ban after time

Hispa

Does bf5 take screenshots like they did in bf1 is it not safe to use esp in bf5?

Battlefield 5 and FairFight JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    They take screen shots and it is safe. They are cleaned.

Private
    BF5..FF-system has been updated something new and it will see external and internal cheats since fairfight makes own folder soon after flagged and they can take screens on your desktop also not just in.game screen , some one told me this, is this real?

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by igo2waruk1 View Post
    BF5..FF-system has been updated something new and it will see external and internal cheats since fairfight makes own folder soon after flagged and they can take screens on your desktop also not just in.game screen , some one told me this, is this real?
    You should be fine sir just keep your K / D ratio legit and no worries man enjoy!!! ^_^