Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlefield 5 and FairFight

Staff Sergeant
    Hi, I am also interested in this. Battlefield V has a new code for FairFight, so you have made your hack to be undetectable on injection for the upgraded FairFight?

What would you say is a good kill / death ratio per match to not be suspected?

Battlefield 5 and FairFight
    Here's a guide to FairFight for Battlefield, and yes the cheat is undetectable upon injection for FairFight, follow this guide it should help you figure out how to stay legit: Guide to FairFight
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Battlefield 5 and FairFight DingDing's Avatar
    Sir unfortunately you will require an active subscription to read the post mentioned. However, there is no magic number/ratio. If you played before and had an average K/D ratio it would not be wise to to triple that all of a sudden. Sound judgement is required.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Battlefield 5 and FairFight
    I was been ban by FF for one week in less than 10 mins after I use the hack.. My K/D is only 4/7..

Battlefield 5 and FairFight DingDing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minibean View Post
    I was been ban by FF for one week in less than 10 mins after I use the hack.. My K/D is only 4/7..
    Sir please post ban reports here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f885/. Also please read this post as it provide some good insight into FF bans: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f884/[guide]-how-avoid-fairfight-ban-109807/

/Original question has been answered - closed
    Last edited by DingDing; 11-25-2018 at 05:47 PM.