Thanks Thanks:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bf: 1

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Yep you got it man. So now when you install the boot you will have no loop issues or black screens. If you do let me know I have owned that board both in Intel and amd
    Sweet! So just to clarify when you say 'install the boot' I assume this is something supplied by AimJunkies when I purchase the cheat right?

You are correct have a question you been banned on many battlefield games ? I ask because we get many coming here that have been banned but EA are no fools they can block you track you etc. little Fair fight is always taking statistics.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    You are correct have a question you been banned on many battlefield games ? I ask because we get many coming here that have been banned but EA are no fools they can block you track you etc. little Fair fight is always taking statistics.
    I have never been banned on any battlefield game in the past. The last time I played any Battlefield game was when I purchased a cheat from here for Battlefield hardline and I was never banned in there. I also had a look just now to confirm and yeah all my stats are there and account is fine so no, never been banned.

I may or may not have been banned in Call Of Duty Warzone though. I was using a cheat in that game, which (whilst I was offline) became detected and as you probably see on the internet everywhere... Warzone recently banned like 20-40k ? accounts I haven't tried logging in ever since that announcement so far but I'm assuming I'm banned there. I'm not greatly concerned about that however because the game was free and you can bypass their bans.

This is kind of why I posted my original question about Battlefield and the last time the cheat was detected. In warzone I played 99% safe, I used most of the time, the ESP only and even then, I never did anything obvious like looking into walls...and things. You know ...the obvious "he is wallhacking/esp'ing" stuff... but I havent played BF in so long so I'm not sure how their anticheat really works... but I only really plan to use the ESP if I'm honest

Hi, yea its the game we play though. You can be banned in any game at anytime. We try our best
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Hi, yea its the game we play though. You can be banned in any game at anytime. We try our best
    yeah this is very true

Need anything else let us know.