Thanks Thanks:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf: 1

Private First Class

Bf: 1

When was the last time the BF1 cheat was detected? (not people rage hacking etc) but the actual cheat getting detected and everyone banned?

Very long time but now a boot is required for Battlefield 1 and 5. Now Fair fight bans all the time for Negligence and abuse.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Very long time but now a boot is required for Battlefield 1 and 5. Now Fair fight bans all the time for Negligence and abuse.

Regards
    Sorry what is a "boot" ?

and when you say "Negligence and abuse." do you mean people that rage-hack (max cheats enabled full aimbot and wipe the session clean etc)

Hi, a Boot is what protects you from being banned, I will be honest you will need to go in your bios and change things, we can help you verbally but we can not do this for anyone its not possible.

You do not have to rage hack in order to be banned and what one person thinks is legit is usually so far from looking legit.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Hi, a Boot is what protects you from being banned, I will be honest you will need to go in your bios and change things, we can help you verbally but we can not do this for anyone its not possible.

You do not have to rage hack in order to be banned and what one person thinks is legit is usually so far from looking legit.
    Oh wow. What must I change in my bios? just trying to prepare for this as I can, because if I can't change it then I dont want to pay and not be able to use it etc also when I buy do I get auto renewed each month if I buy the month one?

Well if you are running a UEFI bios you need to disable the keys in key management in order to install the boot, just look at the way you install a secondary operating software. Same thing. Maybe google how to install another OS on windows 10

Private First Class
    Well if you are running a UEFI bios you need to disable the keys in key management in order to install the boot, just look at the way you install a secondary operating software. Same thing. Maybe google how to install another OS on windows 10
    I see, I do not think I am using UEFI (pretty sure the last time I formatted I chose not to use UEFI) and quick google search suggests I check my 'System information' and it should say 'Legacy' if I am not using UEFI which it does:

"Bios Mode: Legacy"

So for my case would I just install the 'boot' and then I'm good to go?

Quote Originally Posted by John2005 View Post
    I see, I do not think I am using UEFI (pretty sure the last time I formatted I chose not to use UEFI) and quick google search suggests I check my 'System information' and it should say 'Legacy' if I am not using UEFI which it does:

"Bios Mode: Legacy"

So for my case would I just install the 'boot' and then I'm good to go?
    Should be just depends all motherboards all laptop mfg are all different. If you go in your bios and control it with a mouse you need the keys turned off. It is very easy if you are comfortable with PC's to turn them back on a quick flip of the secure boot to back on and keys all enable.

You will know right away when you boot into the boot you created it will either loop or black screen then you know you did not do it right. Could also be the CSM is not set correct.
    Last edited by MULISHA; 02-12-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Private First Class
    Should be just depends all motherboards all laptop mfg are all different. If you go in your bios and control it with a mouse you need the keys turned off. It is very easy if you are comfortable with PC's to turn them back on a quick flip of the secure boot to back on and keys all enable.

You will know right away when you boot into the boot you created it will either loop or black screen then you know you did not do it right. Could also be the CSM is not set correct.
    Hello thanks for sticking with me on this. I've now gone into my BIOS and I have disabled secure boot, also I have cleared the keys under the 'key management' section. Does this look right to you?(Sorry the second image for some reason blurred):

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

The motherboard I have is: z97 maximus vii hero
    Last edited by John2005; 02-12-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John2005 View Post
    Hello thanks for sticking with me on this. I've now gone into my BIOS and I have disabled secure boot, also I have cleared the keys under the 'key management' section. Does this look right to you?(Sorry the second image for some reason blurred):

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

The motherboard I have is: z97 maximus vii hero
    Yep you got it man. So now when you install the boot you will have no loop issues or black screens. If you do let me know I have owned that board both in Intel and amd