Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BF 4 hacks

Private

BF 4 hacks

im planing to buy bf4 hacks and i have some question
    is your cheat ever get detected
    how the coder know that his cheat is now detected
    when the cheat get detected how the coder protect us (his customers) from getting ban
    and when its detected is that mean all the customers uses this cheat well get banned even if they stop using it and start using the new undetected cheat

Sergeant
    Everyones cheat gets detected from time to time, we can't and never will say "we can never be detected."

He knows the cheat is detected when we get multiple ban reports from our VIP's.

There is no promise/guarantee we can protect you from getting banned, if you are playing when the update or whatever comes out then it's your own risk for getting banned at that current time.

No, not all users will get banned when there is a ban wave, some users still stay unbanned but we haven't had PB ban is a long time, the only bans are FairFight bans what ban you off your STATS

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1208 View Post
    Everyones cheat gets detected from time to time, we can't and never will say "we can never be detected."

He knows the cheat is detected when we get multiple ban reports from our VIP's.

There is no promise/guarantee we can protect you from getting banned, if you are playing when the update or whatever comes out then it's your own risk for getting banned at that current time.

No, not all users will get banned when there is a ban wave, some users still stay unbanned but we haven't had PB ban is a long time, the only bans are FairFight bans what ban you off your STATS
    i understand from you that people get ban from pb when they use hacks after server update how i should know that there is an update to the server for battlefield 4 so i don't get banned
    and about fairfight i just wana use esp box no aimpot just draw boxes over enemys and i well try to be legit is that inof for fairfight
    bf4 was realease in 31/10/2013 is your hack still undetected until this moment

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by jack225 View Post
    i understand from you that people get ban from pb when they use hacks after server update how i should know that there is an update to the server for battlefield 4 so i don't get banned
    and about fairfight i just wana use esp box no aimpot just draw boxes over enemys and i well try to be legit is that inof for fairfight
    bf4 was realease in 31/10/2013 is your hack still undetected until this moment
    It had issues in the first 2 months, but now we have had no bans since last year (2013.)