Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Bf3

Bf3

Bf3

Has BF3 been updated the last three times I've been banned..Just wondering before I take my money someplace else.
    Last edited by dyna11; 03-05-2021 at 10:40 PM.

Hi, just because you are not does not mean a detection. I hope you realize this you can be banned just for the way you use the cheat. Last time you purchased was a year ago. If you have been banned multiple times they can put a global ban on all your accounts. If you decide to use Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 5 You need to install the boot..
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Bf3
    I'm just mainly bf3 but I just used the ESP where it has the box around the other player that's all...but I know it a gamble to use hacks.. and I have used your hacks for a long time I'd say over 2 years maybe more straight since last October and then all of a sudden ban after ban within a month.. just wondering though for this new bf3 account I got.
    Last edited by dyna11; 03-06-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Warrant Officer 1
    There are custom anticheats in the game and theyre connected to all popular servers so if you are an obvious cheater or have connections to banned accounts, you will get cross bans. The cheat works perfectly fine.
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller