Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BF4 Win 10 1809 question

Private

BF4 Win 10 1809 question

Is the BF4 hack still okay to use on Windows 10 1809?

My sub just expired and came here to renew it until I saw the message about not upgrading to ver 1809.

But I'm a bit confused because I did upgrade windows on the 4th (before I knew) and was still able to use the hack last night and the night before with, seemingly, no problems at all.

Is this message mainly for newer games but is being put out there across the board just as a precautionary? I just wanna know if I should wait to renew or not.

Private
    Nevermind. I just went ahead and rolled back to 1803. I would still be willing to test it out for 1809 though, if need be, because it seemed fine. I'd risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Username4Aim View Post
    Nevermind. I just went ahead and rolled back to 1803. I would still be willing to test it out for 1809 though, if need be, because it seemed fine. I'd risk it.
    Sir it's recommended not to do it for 1803 update. But it's entirely up to yourself as to what you do.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thanks Sam. It looks like Microsoft pulled the update anyhow so it's a good thing I did go back.

You may consider this thread solved.

BF4 Win 10 1809 question
    Resolved.

/Closed