Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BF5 after new anticheat

BF5 after new anticheat

BF5 after new anticheat

I wasted money on aimbots that not working, and say undetected, but got baned at same secound it was injected.
    So, how is this hack working? Is it undetected or not. Honestly i dont thrust the aimbot providers anymore after some bad exsperiences.
    I wish this could be on a one day trail, so i could se its realy working.

I hope some one could werify its working and its a seriouse hack

BF5 after new anticheat Gunrunner's Avatar
    BF5 aimbot works however ours is a silent aimbot and the FOV is really small so that spectators cannot clearly see it working. The FOV is NOT adjustable. It's def not a raging cheat.. Any form of raging will get you banned quickly with BF5.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

BF5 after new anticheat

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    BF5 aimbot works however ours is a silent aimbot and the FOV is really small so that spectators cannot clearly see it working. The FOV is NOT adjustable. It's def not a raging cheat.. Any form of raging will get you banned quickly with BF5.
    Thank you for the quikly reply, i wil buy it to morrow when its payday and give it a chanse.

BF5 after new anticheat
    Thank you for the quikly reply, i wil buy it to morrow when its my sallary day
    I must give it a try

BF5 after new anticheat Gunrunner's Avatar
    cool, just make sure you read all details about the cheat... you can buy the trial so you can test drive it out to make sure its meets your needs.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map