Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Blackwake

Private

Blackwake

Hello,

I'm interested in re-subbing to a different cheat this time around. This time I am thinking of purchasing the Blackwake cheat. However, I see it has only JUST been released and has limited features.
    I am just wondering if there is a possibility of getting full aimbot with no reload, unlimited ammo and rapid fire or damage mods, or something where you damage everyone instantly in a radius like mass kill. I know these are posssible because I was using them in a public cheat before an update, was wondering if AJ will be getting these soon

Thanks!

edit:
    oh and anti kick
    Last edited by kadey; 03-18-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi sir , the cheat is new and has been release recently , those features that you've mention , i believe it will be added in the near future , so we will have to just wait and see what the coder have for us

Private
    Any update on if this cheat has new features yet or not? The feature page has not changed.

Hi kadey,
    If you go to the purchase page it should list the full features.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map